Hopper 3 Software Version Update

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Off subject just a tad - if your switching from Hopper2 to Hopper 3 - your able to connect them with I'm assuming a USB cable to transfer recordings right?
How long does this take for say 50% full?
I've not done one before and I'm switching over soon.

Off subject just a tad - if your switching from Hopper2 to Hopper 3 - your able to connect them with I'm assuming a USB cable to transfer recordings right?
How long does this take for say 50% full?
I've not done one before and I'm switching over soon.

You connect them with an ethernet wire. 50% full would take about 2 days.

Must be something wrong with U518 causing them to stop the roll out. Feel sorry for all of you that got saddled with it.
:hiding

Most customers won’t reboot. They will call customer service. That is reason enough to pull the update and fix the issue.

Like most customers will call MicroSoft when they have to reboot their computers too? :p

Every software version in every modern device occasionally needs a reboot. That's just a fact of modern life.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’d rather use the EHD transfer method.

If there’s a corrupted recording, what happens with direct wire transfer?

I've found the direct transfer to be much more reliable. Haven't seen one with a 'corrupted recording' so I don't know what it would do but I've seen many, many problems with EHD transfers.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I even had to reboot my iPhone 6+ this morning. While running Waze a dialog box popped up to allow/ignore Pandora. Froze.

Reactions: JSheridan
I even had to reboot my iPhone 6+ this morning. While running Waze a dialog box popped up to allow/ignore Pandora. Froze.

About a month or so ago I made some toast and it only toasted on one side. I fiddled with the toaster and during troubleshooting I unplugged it. Without any other changes when I plugged it back in it worked fine and has been working right ever since. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts