HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
New to these forums which I found when searching information about the Hopper 3. DISH customer for 10 years. I have a 722k now and am seriously considering upgrading my equipment to a Hopper 3 and 1 maybe 2 joeys. Don't mind another 2 year agreement but would like to avoid the one time fee. Thanks!

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
I was in the midst of getting a Hopper 3 upgrade setup several months ago, but I have since lost contact with the DIRT member that was assisting me. Could someone else please assist me in following through on my Hopper 3 system upgrade?

I've been a Dish customer for quite a few years now, my wife would like to get the Hopper 3 and 1 4K joey upgrade. Can someone from Dish help us and not charge us an arm and leg.
Thanks

I tried to upgrade to Hopper 3 over the phone - an error message based on my zip code in central NC. I don't get international channels, just the normal large package plus locals. Apparently it is related to the replacement dish not being up to the task. Could a DIRT contact let me know the status of improved dish/LNB - how soon are those who need one likely to be able to upgrade?

So I'm not yet ready for a Hopper 3, as I know my wife will be a real pain with the new GUI, but I'm posting for a friend who's not on this forum. They've been DISH customers for 20+ years and need an upgrade from two 612 DVR's, along with an ancient legacy receiver. Want/need H3 and two wireless Joeys (4K not needed). Please PM me and I'll forward their account details and contact info. Great freiends and great VERY long-term customers, so please take care of them.

I would like a Hopper 3 upgrade.
I've been a Dish customer since the early 90's. I have the All Everything package and the addon dish movie package.
My current setup is a HWS with EHD and two wired Joeys. I just want to swap out the HWS.
Regards, Gary

No reason to keep this open now... if you need a Hopper 3 just contact DISH and they will hook you up. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts