HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
New to these forums which I found when searching information about the Hopper 3. DISH customer for 10 years. I have a 722k now and am seriously considering upgrading my equipment to a Hopper 3 and 1 maybe 2 joeys. Don't mind another 2 year agreement but would like to avoid the one time fee. Thanks!

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
I was in the midst of getting a Hopper 3 upgrade setup several months ago, but I have since lost contact with the DIRT member that was assisting me. Could someone else please assist me in following through on my Hopper 3 system upgrade?

I've been a Dish customer for quite a few years now, my wife would like to get the Hopper 3 and 1 4K joey upgrade. Can someone from Dish help us and not charge us an arm and leg.
Thanks

I tried to upgrade to Hopper 3 over the phone - an error message based on my zip code in central NC. I don't get international channels, just the normal large package plus locals. Apparently it is related to the replacement dish not being up to the task. Could a DIRT contact let me know the status of improved dish/LNB - how soon are those who need one likely to be able to upgrade?

So I'm not yet ready for a Hopper 3, as I know my wife will be a real pain with the new GUI, but I'm posting for a friend who's not on this forum. They've been DISH customers for 20+ years and need an upgrade from two 612 DVR's, along with an ancient legacy receiver. Want/need H3 and two wireless Joeys (4K not needed). Please PM me and I'll forward their account details and contact info. Great freiends and great VERY long-term customers, so please take care of them.

I would like a Hopper 3 upgrade.
I've been a Dish customer since the early 90's. I have the All Everything package and the addon dish movie package.
My current setup is a HWS with EHD and two wired Joeys. I just want to swap out the HWS.
Regards, Gary

No reason to keep this open now... if you need a Hopper 3 just contact DISH and they will hook you up. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.