HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm possibly interested in upgrading my hopper with sling and 2 joeys to the hopper 3 and whatever joeys I should have. Thanks.

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
I would like to swap out a Hopper with Sling for a Hopper 3. Just chatted with Dish's Tech support, and to my surprise they said that "Hopper 3 is not compatible with your satellites in your area"; however, they couldn't provide any details. Curious to see what the problem is, if there is one. Thanks!

I also want to upgrade to Hopper 3. I was told by DISH rep on phone it's not available in my area because it's a "low beam area". However, a local installer says he has installed it in my town (Bentonville, AR), and since Bentonville is completely flat, it wouldn't make sense for part of Bentonville to be "low beam" and another part not to be. Looking online, it appears a lot of people have been told this, but after contacting DIRT, were able to upgrade anyway. Please PM me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)