HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

Interesting because as of last night I was told units should not be getting shipped to retailers yet.

Got to be exciting knowing that its on its way. :D

Can't wait to get my hands on this thing.I am a NHLcenter ice subscriber and the thought of putting 4 games on the screen at once is gonna be the bomb.

I agree and equally excited about the 4 screens because of Nba League Pass

Usually have 2 games on the tv... And the other games on my 2 computers... Can't wait... Haven't been this excited since the first Hopper came out

That i don't know. If they are not in the system yet for CSR's or DIRT then the answer is no.

I am interested in seeing how this goes.
Mark stated there should be absolutely no problem, I asked him specifically about it not being in the CSR system. He said there should be no problem with activation but to be sure and let him know and he would help.

Those who have received tracking numbers, can you please try tracking your package to see if it has actually left the dealer your purchased them from? I have a feeling the shipping labels with the tracking numbers have been printed but nothing has actually shipped yet.

Let me know what you find.

Those who have received tracking numbers, can you please try tracking your package to see if it has actually left the dealer your purchased them from? I have a feeling the shipping labels with the tracking numbers have been printed but nothing has actually shipped yet.

Was thinking the same thing.

Mine says it will be here Thursday. UPS says "order processed ready for UPS" all of mine is coming in one shipment, and I ordered a DPH LNBF, extra yoke, hubs, splitters, a 4K Joey, JoeyCR, and a Wireless Joey, it is all in the same package and, according to UPS, is shipping from the retailers location in Florida. Says the box weighs 32lbs, so it doesn't look like a drop ship from a distributor. I will see what changes on the tracking throughout the day and let you know if it starts moving this way.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Anyone else who was jonesing for one of these things change their minds at the last minute? I even had it in my .sig for a while. Then I really thought about it and decided that mother and I are happy with our 2 Hopper 2Ks, I'm a good customer with a high priced package, am out of contract, and get discounts on my bill every 6 months when I call. I may lose some leverage if I get the H3 with the new 2 year commitment but I'm going to wait for them to call me, which may be a while after checking Scott's DIRT thread. It's up over 300 already.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Mine is processed as well, so I would assume not picked up yet. I'll monitor my tracking as well and update as I can

am out of contract, and get discounts on my bill every 6 months when I call. I may lose some leverage if I get the H3 with the new 2 year commitment
One (reputable) site is selling Hopper 3 models for just $250. You do need to buy a couple other parts and do the install yourself though, but if you want to remain out of contract, it's something to consider.

Anyone else who was jonesing for one of these things change their minds at the last minute? I even had it in my .sig for a while. Then I really thought about it and decided that mother and I are happy with our 2 Hopper 2Ks, I'm a good customer with a high priced package, am out of contract, and get discounts on my bill every 6 months when I call. I may lose some leverage if I get the H3 with the new 2 year commitment but I'm going to wait for them to call me, which may be a while after checking Scott's DIRT thread. It's up over 300 already.
Same here. When announced I would have ordered it right then. But now I haven't even put myself on the list as I am out of contract and coming to the end of 6 months of discount and will see next month when my discount expires if I am staying or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts