Hopper 3 Usability Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
- I would probably never use it as it would leave a terribly cluttered screen - I was just noticing that another option seemed to be gone It's possible that someone might use it .....

Good! Hope you get more comfortable with the changes. And you are correct. Have to be on the screen where you want to move stuff and then use the Options/red button to move.

Do understand not everyone interacts with the Dish equipment in the same way (I'm more of a power user type). In the new UI they limited the display choices from the prior user interface, including the current way you can list your recordings. To be honest, I never even used the old sort by title or genre myself. Our family had too many recordings for me to want to sift through everyone else's $%^& they saved! Why we used the My Folders options. I had mine, wife had hers and so on. So glad in the new UI they have it where recordings in a custom folder are not list as individual show icons any longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)