Updates?

It only makes sense that everyone use the current / latest software. If this is an older build, as Scott indicated, odds are that 99% of the "bug" reports have long been known by Dish.

Also speaking of updates, I do not know if or when this software will get updated, it may not get updated until its actually released. However I am hoping if our members start giving a lot of valuable feedback here that DISH will roll out a few more builds based on your feedback. :)

They have modified the OTA information slightly. I wish tney would allow you to manually add channels but I realize that is an invitation fora gripe session.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
They have modified the OTA information slightly. I wish tney would allow you to manually add channels but I realize that is an invitation fora gripe session.
My understanding is that the "Add channel" option (or button) is completely GONE !! MikeD will be pretty upset....

I've been saying that after all this time of it being there, but unavailable, that they should just remove it and shut up people's incessant whining ! :p

My HWSs are still on software version S529. Is there a newer version yet for the new GUI and my Hoppers haven't received it yet, or we suppose to do the trick method to download the new GUI? Thanks

You still have to force the update. Do it the same way as before (play, play, recall).

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

From what was posted in a Hopper 3 forum, those are running U301. With Hopper 2 units running U20x software, it appears that this could be "official".

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

We went from U201 to U202, to U203. Jumping to U206 is quite a leap...

I doubt that there are a lot of 4K Joeys getting installed with Hopper 2 units right now and those are the only ones that need this new U2xx software at this point. Either way, Dish isn't going to want two different UIs out there for very long (mainly for support reasons). I say it will be released within (2) weeks. It will be U203 or maybe U204.

I'm confused - I've read conflicting info about the H2K and the Carbon UI. I forced my HWS to download the update but now it doesn't talk to the H2K where half of my recordings are. Does anyone know for sure whether or not we should be able to get the update for the H2K? I've tried - many times.

I'm confused - I've read conflicting info about the H2K and the Carbon UI. I forced my HWS to download the update but now it doesn't talk to the H2K where half of my recordings are. Does anyone know for sure whether or not we should be able to get the update for the H2K? I've tried - many times.

If I were you I would see about getting that H2K replaced with a HWS or even an H3.

I have a feeling that carbon UI may not come to the H2K and HWS.

Look at the features list.
de3faf119f38d9508e5cd139097543f9.jpg
8d2abfba8ac2a7f460689d46c7eb2179.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts