Hopper 3s updated to U507

My H3 jumped from 504 to 507 - afterwards, my "search" button no longer works (no results whatsoever) and when I select a listed "cast" member for any program or movie, I also get nothing.

My H3 jumped from 504 to 507 - afterwards, my "search" button no longer works (no results whatsoever) and when I select a listed "cast" member for any program or movie, I also get nothing.
Did you 'just' do that? If so you have to allow some time for the entire guide to catch up...

Did you 'just' do that? If so you have to allow some time for the entire guide to catch up...
Good catch Bobby - my update happened on 1/10 and at the time I wrote my original comment, these 2 issues were still occurring. I tried a restart last night "just in case" there was so other problem - (with no luck) .......... BUT - I just checked it again after reading your post and VOILA! All is good once more. I don't know why, but the guide data refresh never even occurred to me. So anyway, thanks for that :)

Good catch Bobby - my update happened on 1/10 and at the time I wrote my original comment, these 2 issues were still occurring. I tried a restart last night "just in case" there was so other problem - (with no luck) .......... BUT - I just checked it again after reading your post and VOILA! All is good once more. I don't know why, but the guide data refresh never even occurred to me. So anyway, thanks for that :)
You're welcome! :)

Something weird now with the "DVR-Recordings" page on my two Hopper 3s after the U507 update

#1 Hopper 3:
  • On my #1 Hopper 3, the "DVR-Recordings" page shows the recordings for that Hopper
  • I select my #2 Hopper 3 on the "Sources" pop-up to view its contents.
  • #2 Hopper 3 is indicated on the "DVR-Recordings" page and its contents displayed.
  • Exit out of DVR-Recordings page.
  • Go back to DVR-Recordings page.
  • #1 Hopper 3 is indicated on the "DVR-Recordings" page but the contents displayed are still from my #2 Hopper 3 (confusing).
  • "Sources" pop-up indicates that my #2 Hopper 3 is still selected.
  • I have to select my #1 Hopper 3 on the "Sources" pop-up to view it's contents.
#2 Hopper 3:
  • On my #2 Hopper 3, the "DVR-Recordings" page shows the recordings for that Hopper
  • I select my #1 Hopper 3 on the "Sources" pop-up to view its contents.
  • #1 Hopper 3 is indicated on the "DVR-Recordings" page and its contents displayed.
  • Exit out of DVR-Recordings page.
  • Go back to DVR-Recordings page.
  • #2 Hopper 3 is indicated on the "DVR-Recordings" page but the contents displayed are still from my #1 Hopper 3 (confusing).
  • "Sources" pop-up indicates that my #1 Hopper 3 is still selected.
  • I have to select my #2 Hopper 3 on the "Sources" pop-up to view it's contents.
Anyone else with two Hopper 3s seeing this?

same thing with the HWS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)