Hopper and Joey watching same show?? Mirror??

I have an HDMI splitter so my office and bedroom use the same box its great! No need to pay for two box's. Now I'm about to hook the kitchen and living room up the same way, No point in paying for separate box's I can't watch them at the same time because they would be fighting each other. Who knew they made 75 foot HDMI cables LOL.

I have an HDMI splitter so my office and bedroom use the same box its great! No need to pay for two box's. Now I'm about to hook the kitchen and living room up the same way, No point in paying for separate box's I can't watch them at the same time because they would be fighting each other. Who knew they made 75 foot HDMI cables LOL.

Many people have been doing that for years. I'm not certain what you mean by separate boxes fighting each other but if two people or more don't need to be watching different things one box split works fine. I did that for awhile a few years ago with the Bedroom receiver split off with the office, leaving the living room receiver separate.

I have an HDMI splitter so my office and bedroom use the same box its great! No need to pay for two box's. Now I'm about to hook the kitchen and living room up the same way, No point in paying for separate box's I can't watch them at the same time because they would be fighting each other.
Perfect solution .... when only (1) person watches TV

Reactions: Troch77
Perfect solution .... when only (1) person watches TV

or your house has access to running cables. (not here, all finished)

the wife joined a tuner, then came downstairs, no timers fired, and didn't notice till 1 hr into ptat. strange. in the menu i rebooted the H3, things recorded after that.
no clue if it was related or something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts