Hopper Apps Wish List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Funny that you guys think customer input matters. The only thing that matters here are the providers paying Dish for placement

None. In fact I'd gladly give up all the apps if it could improve any aspect of performance. I much prefer a Roku for all the apps I need.

Reactions: navychop
Well, I have no need for anymore apps on a Dish box that work far better on my Fire TV's, so I'll request that what I (and I think most subscribers) really need is the ability to STREAM more than ONE live streaming channle per Hopper network. I am referring to straming channels accesed by channel number or EPG such as Stadium, BNC, Santa's Workshop, and the HBO/Cinemax channles that are only available as a live stream. I have a feeling we will get MORE live streaming channels, so the limit of only ONE streaming channel per Hopper network is going to (and already has in our househole) cause problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)