Hopper Bluetooth Pairing

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
How do you pair a Bluetooth headphone to the Hopper? Use to be an icon and now it is gone. Went to Mobile Device Setting and can't get our headset to pair. The Accept Pairing Requests is ON and put the headset in pairing mode. Nothing happens. The headset worked till we paired it to our Fire Stick this morning. Disconnected it from the Fire Stick and still can't get it to pair back to the Hopper?

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
How do you pair a Bluetooth headphone to the Hopper? Use to be an icon and now it is gone. Went to Mobile Device Setting and can't get our headset to pair. The Accept Pairing Requests is ON and put the headset in pairing mode. Nothing happens. The headset worked till we paired it to our Fire Stick this morning. Disconnected it from the Fire Stick and still can't get it to pair back to the Hopper?
Bluetooth icon is in settings on my H3

U942...2/5/2021
Well my other Hopper 3 has the Bluetooth icon in the Settings. So I did a pull the cord reset for the Hopper 3 that has the Bluetooth icon missing. Got the icon back now and headset up and running. Thanks for your help glynnp. I don't know why the Bluetooth icon was missing. Maybe when the wife connected her Bluetooth headset to our Fire Stick it upset the Hopper 3 for some reason. Very strange.

Reactions: glynnp and TheKrell
Hold on Charlesrshell; don’t blame hopper 3 yet. . Some bluetooth headphones/ earpieces don't like to be synced with more than one device. ( I don’t mean at the same time.) have several that I use with iPhone iPad and portable MP3 players. Some require that the user unpair them first (with headphone settings to unpair) then pair with the product you are about to use. Cheers.

Hold on Charlesrshell; don’t blame hopper 3 yet. . Some bluetooth headphones/ earpieces don't like to be synced with more than one device. ( I don’t mean at the same time.) have several that I use with iPhone iPad and portable MP3 players. Some require that the user unpair them first (with headphone settings to unpair) then pair with the product you are about to use. Cheers.
So far all our Bluetooth headphones you do not have to unpair them for more than one device, just put them in disconnect mode. However, I don't think nothing should cause the Bluetooth icon to disappear from the settings menu! That is what happened in one of my H3s till I did a pull the cord reboot.

Funny, I just got a pair of ANR BT headphone yesterday and had to pair them. Surprisingly good sound and no lag for voice or lips.

Just for those that do want to pair, when you put the hopper in pairing mode, you have to wait about 30-45 seconds for it to find all the devices in pairing mode before it will display all that can be paired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts