Hopper broadband question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pete424

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
Andover KS
I have a Hopper and 2 Joeys. Came back to Dish about 3 months ago and everything has been working great until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed my Hopper had dropped it's broadband connection. Went in and attempted to reset the connection and it failed. Reset the network and it came back up. It gave me a warning that the Joey in the kitchen was going to be disrupted. The Joey and the TV in the kitchen were both off so I said okay. Everything was fine. The next day had to go through the same thing. It is happening almost everyday now. My network is a bit confusing but here goes. In my home office from a Motorola SB6120 doxcis3 modem to an Amped/wireless 20000 G router, hardwired to a TRENDnet S 80DG switch, then out to the living room where it is hardwired to an Amped/wireless AP20000G access point, then hardwired to another TRENDnet switch and then hardwired to the Hopper. The access point is being used as a wireless extender for our tablets, laptops and phones. This has all been working great until about 10-14 days ago. Any suggestions as to why I keep losing my Hopper connection?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts