Hopper broadband question

pete424

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
Andover KS
I have a Hopper and 2 Joeys. Came back to Dish about 3 months ago and everything has been working great until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed my Hopper had dropped it's broadband connection. Went in and attempted to reset the connection and it failed. Reset the network and it came back up. It gave me a warning that the Joey in the kitchen was going to be disrupted. The Joey and the TV in the kitchen were both off so I said okay. Everything was fine. The next day had to go through the same thing. It is happening almost everyday now. My network is a bit confusing but here goes. In my home office from a Motorola SB6120 doxcis3 modem to an Amped/wireless 20000 G router, hardwired to a TRENDnet S 80DG switch, then out to the living room where it is hardwired to an Amped/wireless AP20000G access point, then hardwired to another TRENDnet switch and then hardwired to the Hopper. The access point is being used as a wireless extender for our tablets, laptops and phones. This has all been working great until about 10-14 days ago. Any suggestions as to why I keep losing my Hopper connection?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts