Hopper DVR records programs, sometimes doesn't list them

swangdb

Original poster
Aug 27, 2009
Auburn ,AL
I have recorded several programs. Normally it works fine. When I search the DVR listing (A-Z), sometimes some programs won't be listed. It looks like they weren't recorded. If I do a search for a missing program, it not only shows when the program will be listed again, but it shows that it's recorded on the DVR. Sometimes the programs reappear in the DVR listing the next day, I guess the early-morning "rebuild" fixes the problem.

Is this a common problem? If so, is there an easy fix?

How many recordings do you have on the DVR?

There is a 999 or 1000 limit to how many programs the OS can display, if a few older ones get deleted, the un-displayed recording magically appear because they are now within the 1000 limit.

How many recordings do you have on the DVR?

There is a 999 or 1000 limit to how many programs the OS can display, if a few older ones get deleted, the un-displayed recording magically appear because they are now within the 1000 limit.

Thanks, I didn't know this. I don't think I have this many recordings, but I'm going to check.

No, this is not an issue with 1000+ recordings, that only applies to EHDs.

This is yet another new bug introduced in a recent update. The workaround for now is to sort by DVR date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)