Hopper guide channel block, couple of minor issues

Huntr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 18, 2011
Floriduh
So, I have a bunch of channels blocked from the guide on my hopper. I do it to shrink the size of my guide by blocking out channels we never watch (shopping channels, religious, ppv, dish music, etc) and I like paging through the guide much better since I started doing this. But, I have 2 (very) small issues with blocking channels.

1) Channel 102. I have it as marked as "blocked", but it still shows up in the guide. It's a Dish Blockbuster channel, so I suspect that is related to the cause. But, there are other Dish and Blockbuster channels that I have successfully blocked, so I'm not sure why that one doesn't work.

2) Channel 9598. This is another Dish channel (What's on Dish 500). This 1 is not available to be blocked, but as I said, there are plenty of other Dish and BB channels that can be blocked. I'm not sure why this 1 is special.

If anyone has any insight or if our awesome DIRT folks could check into it, I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks all.

9598 is there so if you are on phone with support they can have you go to that channel and if you receive it then they have confirmed you are able to receive 110. So they do not want you to be able to lock it put.

Sent from my iPhone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts