Hopper HDMI port failed?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LTStorm07

Original poster
Feb 9, 2016
Benton, PA
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forum, but I was hoping if anyone had ever heard of or had an issue with the HDMI port going out on their hopper? I have a leased hopper with Sling and one joey in my house currently. Last night, the hopper started to display a snowy screen for a moment then switch back to the programming. I checked the cables and all seemed good, but this continued off and on until I turned the TV off. I figured I'd deal with it today, but now I have no HDMI signal from the hopper. I verified and checked all the other HDMI inputs on the TV and everything functioned okay. The hopper turns on according to the lights on it, the Joey is responding without a problem and shows a picture, but no video or if the hopper. Any thoughts?

Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forum, but I was hoping if anyone had ever heard of or had an issue with the HDMI port going out on their hopper? I have a leased hopper with Sling and one joey in my house currently. Last night, the hopper started to display a snowy screen for a moment then switch back to the programming. I checked the cables and all seemed good, but this continued off and on until I turned the TV off. I figured I'd deal with it today, but now I have no HDMI signal from the hopper. I verified and checked all the other HDMI inputs on the TV and everything functioned okay. The hopper turns on according to the lights on it, the Joey is responding without a problem and shows a picture, but no video or if the hopper. Any thoughts?
Try out another HDMI port on TV if there is one, try out another HDMI cable, try out the component and RGA ports.

I'll see about the RGA ports, have to find one of those cables that I might have stored away in a box. I did try the other HDMI ports on the TV, and nothing out of the hopper, but I do get a signal from other HDMI devices. I'm not home at the moment but I'll try a different HDMI cable connecting to the hopper, but it's rare I've ever seen one of those just go bad.

I'll see about the RGA ports, have to find one of those cables that I might have stored away in a box. I did try the other HDMI ports on the TV, and nothing out of the hopper, but I do get a signal from other HDMI devices. I'm not home at the moment but I'll try a different HDMI cable connecting to the hopper, but it's rare I've ever seen one of those just go bad.
OK, good luck.

Reactions: LTStorm07

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)