Hopper/Joey upgrade question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stevegd007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
San Deigo, Southern Calif.
OK I currently have a 922 for my Living Rm, A 222 for the Bed RM directing one of the turners to a 3rd TV. I can drop the 3rd TV use. Then I have an an extra 301 that I use on occasion in my Motorhome. I would like to go the with 1 Hopper for the Living Rm, put a Joey in the Bed RM. An also keep the 301 for use on the 3rd TV (using a splinter some where in the coax) or my Motorhome while on the road (if I do not keep the 301 hooked into the dish it looses its "brain" and has to be re-initialized). Then while chatting on line with a Dish CSR I was told I could not keep the 301 on my account if I upgrade to a Hopper. I had not heard this before. What going on? Anyone know? The 301 still works and it works fine for my Motorhome an why could I not keep it on my account..after all I am paying monthly for it.

You can find 211s around $100 used $130 or so new. Just make sure it is not a leased used receiver you are buying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)