Hopper/Joeys in warehouse

Dr.Pepper said:
It wouldn't have mattered if he had demanded. Dish pulled the dual OTA modulator out of the field because techs were using them too much and not charging for them. If a customer wants one they have to call up and buy one.

The receiver replaced was a 722 that had OTA capabilities. Dish should provide the module since the customer was using OTA with the 722.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

They don't have to provide anything else that's not satellite related. It's just an added feature and if you still want it you can get it.

What's the likelihood of Dish selling out of hoppers if we all end up calling on the 15th...I assume it will be a busy day of nothing but orders...I know I'm calling on the 15th...

What's the likelihood of Dish selling out of hoppers if we all end up calling on the 15th...I assume it will be a busy day of nothing but orders...I know I'm calling on the 15th...

Supposedly they have 1.5 million units in stock ready to ship, so I think there will be plenty of them to go around on launch day...

I sure hope so. I've have never been so excited to get a dish receiver in my 10 years with Dish. I also hope they keep their promise that Blockbuster@home will be available with the Hopper.

About the same as that asteroid hitting us in 2013. ;)

isaacmorseMI said:
Supposedly they have 1.5 million units in stock ready to ship, so I think there will be plenty of them to go around on launch day...

How likely will ebay and craigslist be full of previously owned vip recievers? Lol

Hi. New member here trying to order the hopper system. We live in San Diego. Where are you located and can you take our order since Dish just told me they cannot take orders til Wed. .... Thanks for your help. Dan.

You really need to wait until the 15th and call Dish

OR

go to dish dot com and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Find Retailer. Enter your zip code. A list of retailers near you will pop up. Pick one and call. Maybe they will put you on their list of early installs.

And stick around here. We're generally able to give you better information than the average Dish or DirecTV CSR.

DanC_SD said:
Hi. New member here trying to order the hopper system. We live in San Diego. Where are you located and can you take our order since Dish just told me they cannot take orders til Wed. .... Thanks for your help. Dan.
As a neighbor of yours I thought you should know so far only Cox, ATT and Direct TV have agreed to carry the new Padre channel that launched a few days ago.

It would help if you called or texted Dish and asked them to carry FoxSports San Diego.

And welcome to a great board! If there's an answer to a question about Dish somebody here knows it.

And once in a while we have fun too.:)

Sent from my Toshiba Thrive using SatelliteGuys

The receiver replaced was a 722 that had OTA capabilities. Dish should provide the module since the customer was using OTA with the 722.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

Exactly. If they replaced a receiver, the replacement should have the same functionality.

Look what's "hoppin" onto mu van today.

Attachments

• image-383366448.jpg
    image-383366448.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 216

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)