Hopper Loses Resume Function

Settings/Diagnostics/Multi-Swap/On will give you the multi swap banner and allows you to add up to 4 channels (with Super Joey). If I am swapping between 2 channels the pause usually works. If I try swapping using 3 or more the pause usually don't stay. This allows you to have up to 4 channels always buffering. This is one of my favorite features.

Settings/Diagnostics/Multi-Swap/On will give you the multi swap banner and allows you to add up to 4 channels (with Super Joey). If I am swapping between 2 channels the pause usually works. If I try swapping using 3 or more the pause usually don't stay. This allows you to have up to 4 channels always buffering. This is one of my favorite features.
Good info.

Reactions: ChadT41
I haven't used the pause and swap since it first came out(literally day one), and then it would do four channels(all three tuners in use, two channels were prime time, and pushed all four. They work with the same one hour buffer as if watching live. This was just testing the feature, personally I find it almost useless for my personal viewing experience. If it doesn't work since then, I would be unaware. I just know what it was designed as a fix for. And at one point did work.

I just swap and rewind. I usually watch a lot of live tv, so when a commercial comes on, I just swap to another channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)