Hopper move

bob44

Original poster
Jul 24, 2013
ne ohio
I just bought a winter home in Florida, it is wired for dish net. can I take a hopper with sling with me to this location?

Thanks for the help

So long as active receivers are at only one location, yes.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Just because its wired doesn't mean its ready for the hopper. The dish needs to be correctly pointed at your satellites and it needs the correct switches/node.

If you get passed the technical part of your situation then I believe you can.

You can take the receiver BUT DO NOT LEAVE IT THERE when you return home, this is account stacking and its not permitted and you will be harassed by Dish Network's audit team.

I'll let someone else give you the technical dish details since I'm in Puerto Rico and the Dish setups in the CONUS are different.

I just bought a winter home in Florida, it is wired for dish net. can I take a hopper with sling with me to this location?

Thanks for the help

As Symbol mentioned, the installation probably needs to be re-arranged for a Hopper setup. Are you planning on moving between your new Winter Home and your current location back and forth? If so, we can look into setting this up as a snowbird account.

All you would need to do is have a mover setup for the winter home so a tech can go out and get you installed, then when you go back to your current location we can update the address. With this setup, you would need to take all receivers with you to each location though.

Should I replace my VIP 622? And with What Model?

New Dish Subscriber; Only 3 Tuners On The Hopper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)