Hopper news updates

Here is a sheet with the pricing...

Sorry for being think and slow here :)

so my "setup" would be a Hooper and single Joey... that $17 does that replace the other fee's Dish charges now - I think it shows a fee for Receiver? Or do I take what ever my package is and add $17 to it?

Off topic way off but is the BB-Home 1 disc package just $5 more per month after the 3 month promo or is the full $10?

I even signed up with Dish today with an appoint set for after the 15th so I assume(hope like hell) I can swap the hardware prior to my install date lol)

That $17 for 1 Hopper and 1 Joey would be the total monthly fees you would pay on top of your subscribed programming packages. It would replace the DVR and receiver fees you pay now on top of your existing programming packages.

so my "setup" would be a Hooper and single Joey... that $17 does that replace the other fee's Dish charges now - I think it shows a fee for Receiver? Or do I take what ever my package is and add $17 to it?

Off topic way off but is the BB-Home 1 disc package just $5 more per month after the 3 month promo or is the full $10?

I even signed up with Dish today with an appoint set for after the 15th so I assume(hope like hell) I can swap the hardware prior to my install date lol)

You sure your getting h/j? If installer shows up on the 15th with something other & activates you are point blank S O L. I am willing to bet money any order taken before the 15th for new customers will have something other for equipment to be installed besides the h/j. Best best is cxl order & call in back in on the 15th, too much potential for disappointment if not done on or after the 15th. If I wanted a H/J there ain't a chance in haties I'd have a pending order on or before that date.

I doubt the new hardware will even be on the systems until the 15th. That's the way it usually goes with new stuff. Even if you call on the 14th, you will likely be too early. Better to schedule with a retailer or move the appointment back.

The BB package, formerly Platinum, is $10 per month usually after a promo.

I doubt the new hardware will even be on the systems until the 15th. That's the way it usually goes with new stuff. Even if you call on the 14th, you will likely be too early. Better to schedule with a retailer or move the appointment back.

The BB package, formerly Platinum, is $10 per month usually after a promo.

Correct the order was placed with a 612 and a non dvr unit... I plan on calling them on the 15th to change the order. If I can't then I screwed up and will stay with DirecTV :-(

<fingers and toes crossed>

the install isn't scheduled till the 31st

Last edited:
Correct the order was placed with a 612 and a non dvr unit... I plan on calling them on the 15th to change the order. If I can't then I screwed up and will stay with DirecTV :-(

<fingers and toes crossed>

the install isn't scheduled till the 31st
With that kind of lead time, I don't think you'll have a problem changing the order.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Enjoy.
If it has, feel free to remove this.

Attachments

• Hopper - Installation (Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR) - JobAid.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,132
Not sure if this has been posted yet. Enjoy.
If it has, feel free to remove this.

Interesting. That sheets says on line 3 it says Do not install any non H/J after the node and on page 8 it shows how to connect a VIP receiver. So what is true. No VIP equipment or No VIP after the node?

The capability is there. Dish just isn't allowing it in their systems though. Doesn't mean that they won't change it in the future. Retailers are able to install their showroom accounts this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)