Hopper+no apps

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goirish

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2010
indy
Installed New Dish customer with Hopper and 2 Joeys last week. Installed a wireless dongle for internet connection and confirmed test OK. Went to show the customer the "apps' feature and nothing. I had the menu title "APPS" but no tiles. Asked the customer to wait till the next day for the nightly download hoping it would correct itself. No joy. The customer called a week later and I had her check switch hoping it would force a download. No luck. Had her reset and unplug the Hopper for 20 minutes. No luck. Any help? don't want to change a Hopper if I don't have to!

Installed New Dish customer with Hopper and 2 Joeys last week. Installed a wireless dongle for internet connection and confirmed test OK. Went to show the customer the "apps' feature and nothing. I had the menu title "APPS" but no tiles. Asked the customer to wait till the next day for the nightly download hoping it would correct itself. No joy. The customer called a week later and I had her check switch hoping it would force a download. No luck. Had her reset and unplug the Hopper for 20 minutes. No luck. Any help? don't want to change a Hopper if I don't have to!

You could try a factory reset as a last resort. The app tiles should be there regardless of if there is a BB connection. Whatt software version does it have?

Did a factory reset and no luck, going to order another Hopper, thanks lucky86

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts