Hopper ota and setting recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joshwright76

Original poster
Jan 15, 2018
US
Dish installed an ota adapter and antenna at my home and I get all my local channels.
But the guide only shows information for the current hour. How am I able to set recording timers on the OTA channels?
Thanks

Dish installed an ota adapter and antenna at my home and I get all my local channels.
But the guide only shows information for the current hour. How am I able to set recording timers on the OTA channels?
Thanks

This is kind of primitive but I think it will work for now. Find a TV guide for your local channels. This is what I use. https://titantv.com. Find the show you want to record and then locate the channel and time slot in your Hopper guide and set the timer.

Thanks

When was this installed? If it was today then you'll need a guide update. You can usually force a guide update by turning the Hopper and all connected Joeys off (standby). Also be sure there are no recordings scheduled for at least 30 minutes.

The first 2 or 3 days can be a bit odd. Even for reading EHDs.

If this was installed more than a few days ago, and the standby doesn’t work, we have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts