Hopper Plus Reports Good/Bad

Reactions: Almighty1
I prefer to update apps manually on my AndroidOS TV and Nvidia Sheild Pro. I don't have a specific reason why, I just prefer it that way
I am the same way I prefer to do my update manually, meaning only get updated if I launch the app and it there newer or I manually pick check for update., would love if that is how roku tv updates worked. then again I would also love it roku tv update didnt cause issues, the latest and great 12os build put lines on my both 55s515 tv that i cant get rid off, line that are on every input even the menus even boot screen. it only 2nd time there updates did something like this though. unlike 4 time a majorit update busted gamemode. and one of the 2 55s515 is barely used

Manual updates should always be option.

Side question I assuming from image i have been able to find, the Joey 4 does not have optical out or RCA out?, both of which i actual use

Last edited:
I am the same way I prefer to do my update manually, meaning only get updated if I launch the app and it there newer or I manually pick check for update., would love if that is how roku tv updates worked. then again I would also love it roku tv update didnt cause issues, the latest and great 12os build put lines on my both 55s515 tv that i cant get rid off, line that are on every input even the menus even boot screen. it only 2nd time there updates did something like this though. unlike 4 time a majorit update busted gamemode. and one of the 2 55s515 is barely used

Manual updates should always be option.

Side question I assuming from image i have been able to find, the Joey 4 does not have optical out or RCA out?, both of which i actual use
It does not have RCA. I’m pretty sure it does have optical.

Reactions: charlesrshell
It does not have RCA. I’m pretty sure it does have optical.
Would like to know for sure, as I atlest need optical. only way i can get DD from dish to avr cant use my optical out on tv for other wise wont be able to hook up my wireless headphones to it
Analog is dead Dead DEAD.

The Sith Lords won this one.
booo, i use RCA out to my wireless headphones for when i want listen to sirusxm with out my tv on

Would like to know for sure, as I atlest need optical. only way i can get DD from dish to avr cant use my optical out on tv for other wise wont be able to hook up my wireless headphones to it
HDMI only, no optical.

1685565170621.png

1685565263988.png

But yet my 4K Joeys that get a bit maligned around here :) have HDMI, RCA L-R, AND optical. Great to have options.
Yah i kind use all the outputs on 4k joey, Hdmi to tv, Optical to AVR so i can listen sirusxm with tv off along with watch the few movies i want my AVR on , and I use RCA out direct to my headphones. again for sirusxm with tv off.

my AVR is 20+ years old it dont support HDMI let alone bluetooth

So dumb, just like the Wallys
That kills the idea for replacing everything with wallys on the account. dads gona go with illegal payed streaming, that under investigation and cancel dish. so should be interesting where how that all plays out

Yah i kind use all the outputs on 4k joey, Hdmi to tv, Optical to AVR so i can listen sirusxm with tv off along with watch the few movies i want my AVR on , and I use RCA out direct to my headphones. again for sirusxm with tv off.

my AVR is 20+ years old it dont support HDMI let alone bluetooth

dads gona go with illegal payed streaming,
I might know a little something about that