Hopper Pricing on current bill (Feb 2014)

mackie99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 28, 2007
Sunny Southern California
Is this new? Will the price of the hopper go up after 18 months?

Previously I was paying $7.00 for the hopper and $7.00 for the Joey - $14.00 total.

Now I see my bill has $12.00 for the hopper and $7.00 for the Joey with Hopper Receiver 1 of 18 -5.00 - $14.00 total

I guess after 18 months the hopper price is going up.

Is this new? Will the price of the hopper go up after 18 months?

Previously I was paying $7.00 for the hopper and $7.00 for the Joey - $14.00 total.

Now I see my bill has $12.00 for the hopper and $7.00 for the Joey with Hopper Receiver 1 of 18 -5.00 - $14.00 total

I guess after 18 months the hopper price is going up.

Wow, how did you get an 18-month credit?

I am thinking that its is a two Hopper household, forgot the date but for those of us That had your second hopper before a certain date, there is a 5.00 credit for 18 months Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
This was announced a while ago and gone over quite a bit. I'm in the same boat as you and will be getting credits as well.

Yep, it's a credit for those of us that are essentially "grandfathered in" to the original 2nd hopper pricing structure. Curious if the guys that have 3+ get the credit for each of their additional hoppers.

Yes, I have two hoppers. I guess that's why I get the credit for 18 months. I was aware of the price increase, but not for the hoppers and credits. Thanks for the clarification.

Yep, it's a credit for those of us that are essentially "grandfathered in" to the original 2nd hopper pricing structure. Curious if the guys that have 3+ get the credit for each of their additional hoppers.

I get credit for 3 Hoppers at $5.00 each for 18 months.

Yes, the guy saying he is getting 2 credits, has 3 hoppers. The one saying 3 credits, has 4 hoppers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts