When will the Super Virtual Hopper arrive?

Miner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
With Dish bringing out the Super Joey "soon" and it is +/- two units combined into one, a 2 tuner to Moca device and a Joey, when will Dish bring out an inside garage mounted Hopper that has 5 or 6 tuners and feeds over Moca or cat5 or wifi Joeys or virtual Joeys at the TV?
I seem to remember they were working on something like it back in the low def days. Of course one needs to be able to get the box inside and have power to it, but thinking aboust the Verizon FIOS box i see here, it makes sense, esp witt virtual joeys and smart TVs.
Miner

With Dish bringing out the Super Joey "soon" and it is +/- two units combined into one, a 2 tuner to Moca device and a Joey, when will Dish bring out an inside garage mounted Hopper that has 5 or 6 tuners and feeds over Moca or cat5 or wifi Joeys or virtual Joeys at the TV?
I seem to remember they were working on something like it back in the low def days. Of course one needs to be able to get the box inside and have power to it, but thinking aboust the Verizon FIOS box i see here, it makes sense, esp witt virtual joeys and smart TVs.
Miner
"SOON,SOON,SOON"

Miner

Nothing but excellent ideas here at Satguys. Keeps me coming back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)