Hopper recording duplicate episodes

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Our Hopper is doing some funny things in regards to recordings. See the attached picture:

uploadfromtaptalk1362109405015.jpg

Note the same recordings?

Also, we have a bunch of Big Bang Theory episodes recorded and many watched (but not deleted - to avoid the above). Around yesterday, I think, instead of being 100% watched, a bunch of them are back to 0% watched. I realize if someone were to hit "Start over" and immediately hit 'stop', they would show 0%, but there's way too many like that, and changed too quickly, for that to be likely.

Others seen this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I've noticed it too. I'll get all excited because the My Recordings icon for a show will say I have 2 new recordings. Then I'm let down when there's a repeat.
I've seen it on several shows, all network shows so it could be a PTAT bug. Maybe S238 will fix it.

In my case, it's clearly not a PTAT bug. The shows in my image are from the Science Channel (Discovery).

I am on S234. On the other hand, and I may have missed it, I haven't seen anyone else report this.

This COULD be a guide data issue. I know in the past if episode number or air date was 'blank', the DVR plays it safe and records the show(s). That's not the case here. There is likely "hidden" guide data that we can't see that could cause this too though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts