Hopper S400 Joey S298 Released

Same here on both Hoppers. Only obvious change I see is the improved TV Activity (Viewing Status) screen.

Response time seems fast, although I never had any real problems with that before. The red button now shows tuner numbers and gives some viewing options. The power on message says you can now stop a recording in progress to solve a conflict. The broadband screen now shows a picture of the connection. The counters now show the name of the device in the MOCA section. I think this used to show the ethernet address.

A software version change from 3xx to 4xx, for example, usually indicates substantial changes, especially user-interface ones and features. The incremental ones, i.e. 347 to 352, are often behind-the-scenes bug fixes.

From oldengineer's post above, it looks like this is possibly the case.

So maybe this was changed in an earlier update, but it looks like we got access to the 3rd tuner again. It used to be permanently locked on the local stations even if it wasn't Primetime Anytime hours.

Got it, still cannot enable bridging, Hoppers & Joeys no longer on Network Map on my PC. This used to work 2 upgrades ago.

Have you ever considered installing a HIC? I know people say they're not necessary because of the Hopper's bridging ability, but I have not had any network or MOCA problems with my setup.

Are you able to access Facebook and Pandora on the Joeys since you have a HIC installed? I didn't realize you had a HIC installed regarding the bridging. Have you tried using a different DLNA server on your PC? Can you try using a DLNA application on a phone or tablet and see if the Hopper is able to detect it?

For those with the OTA adapter, did they revert the silly color change they made with the OTA channels of having the yellow background with white text ? Who's idea was that ??

?Is this hard to read for people ? Granted that it's reversed, but it's pretty similar.

For those with the OTA adapter, did they revert the silly color change they made with the OTA channels of having the yellow background with white text ? Who's idea was that ??

?Is this hard to read for people ? Granted that it's reversed, but it's pretty similar.

Nope. Or at least, not from what I remember this morning.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)