Hopper S401

They fixed the format control button in standard definition. It's still broken on the HWS S316.

Note to DIRT. I know it's been requested many times but it would be really helpful if you guys could add a release note to these releases. I didn't know there was a problem with format control but, thanks to another poster, I know what the release was for.

I got S401 on my Hopper this morning. Must be some fixes on it since I got it so fast after the initial spooling. Usually, it's a few days later....

Minor bug with 401 - When selecting edit timer from the guide, the cursor doesn't move to the edit menu. Edit timer works OK from the daily schedule or the timer list.

Seems like what I used to hear on vol 24 now takes vol 26. In other words almost all channels need more vol to hear.
Those would be very loud on my TV. Each set has a certain sensitivity and each family needs different levels for their home. That's why the volume control has a wide range. It should be reproducible from DVR to DVR though.
-Ken

I've just come to the Conclusion that this latest update has messed up the HDMI on my TV. Now about 3 or 4 times since the update I get NO picture when I turn on the TV and Sat. If I unplug the cable and plug it back in I get the picture back. Anyone else ave this? Wasn't this a problem with others back in early Hopper days?

I've just come to the Conclusion that this latest update has messed up the HDMI on my TV. Now about 3 or 4 times since the update I get NO picture when I turn on the TV and Sat. If I unplug the cable and plug it back in I get the picture back. Anyone else ave this? Wasn't this a problem with others back in early Hopper days?

Are you running straight to TV or through AVR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)