hopper not seeing Joey activity

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

piranesi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 25, 2009
New York
Has anyone had this issue:

Right now I'm watching one thing on a HWS, and my wife is watching a recorded show on a Joey.

When I go to check tuner activity, I see the tuner I am watching (tuner 1), but the other two are listed as available.

If I click on tuner 2, I am actually taken to a different live channel (????)
If I click on tuner 3, there is no response. It just closes the tuner activity window and returns me to my program.

If your wife is watching a recorded show she is not using a tuner, just part of the Hopper hard drive. If your wife, on the other hand, is watching a live channel, you should see two tuners occupied....

Sorry you can't check up that easily on what your wife or children are watching, you snoop.
You could find which EHD is being used but likely you could see that if you are at the Hopper and EHDs.
As they say, that would be telling.
-Ken

Sorry you can't check up that easily on what your wife or children are watching, you snoop.
You could find which EHD is being used but likely you could see that if you are at the Hopper and EHDs.
As they say, that would be telling.
-Ken

Ha! My wife texted me from another room saying she was watching "you only live twice" and that I should click over and watch along.

We both just assumed one of us could follow along like that.

It's all about trust! Now that I put that GPS in her purse.

Ha! My wife texted me from another room saying she was watching "you only live twice" and that I should click over and watch along.

We both just assumed one of us could follow along like that.

It's all about trust! Now that I put that GPS in her purse.
Or, you could get up off your fat butt and watch it together. :D

(I've got a fat butt, so I assume everybody has one.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)