Hopper Software Update Coming along with Pandora!

Has Dish fixed the EHD issues with any software updates yet?
I'm still waiting for my hopper upgrade to 208. Have a tech support ticket open for a week because my transferred EHD recordings on the hopper (OTA, subscribed and unsubscribed channels) don't play or get error code 00/04. Dish support told me today that the 208 upgrade will not fix any of those issues, but it is a "known issue" and they are working on it. I'm watching this thread hoping they get this resolved soon.

AzLarry said:
I'm still waiting for my hopper upgrade to 208. Have a tech support ticket open for a week because my transferred EHD recordings on the hopper (OTA, subscribed and unsubscribed channels) don't play or get error code 00/04. Dish support told me today that the 208 upgrade will not fix any of those issues, but it is a "known issue" and they are working on it. I'm watching this thread hoping they get this resolved soon.

No update for either of my 2 hoppers yet either.

Got the updates today. On the Joey the apps section now has the MLB App and Facebook app added. Still have not fixed the pics loading in the apps though.

Ext Drive still does not show artwork.

Hopefully many of the bugs are squashed, time will tell.

Per the release notes, Pandora support for the Joey "coming in June".

That's good news. I was pretty bummed out that I couldn't listen to pandora on the joeys in my house. But I could check my Facebook ( cool feature that I probably won't use ) but I'm excited to be able to have pandora everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)