Hopper Timers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kyfan

Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
I've had a hopper for a week. Thursday night I lost signal while PTAT was recording. It hasn't recorded PTAT since. Tonight is the second night in a row. It also didn't record some other programs I had timers on. I don't know what is wrong. I did a check switch and it showed no signal on tuner 3. The other 2 are fine. Is this normal? Do I need to call Dish?

I've had a hopper for a week. Thursday night I lost signal while PTAT was recording. It hasn't recorded PTAT since. Tonight is the second night in a row. It also didn't record some other programs I had timers on. I don't know what is wrong. I did a check switch and it showed no signal on tuner 3. The other 2 are fine. Is this normal? Do I need to call Dish?

Hi, I am sorry that you are having a problem with your Hopper and I would like to assist you. When you ran the check switch test, did you get an error message? Please PM me your account or phone number and I can assist you further. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts