Hopper TV Commecial

so the 2nd one is misleading....

record the most shows at once? So tonight when you want to record all 4 basketball games who will be able to? Sure as hell not Dish as it only has 3 tuners on their Hawper (I guess as the 1st commercial says it is).
Hmmm.....lets see. tonight I have the basketball games set to record on CBS, TruTV, TBS & TNT and a hockey game on FSN North with the HR34...lets see Dish try that ;)

It may be misleading to you but its true, it can record up to 6 shows at once... 4 of them you might not want to watch but 6 shows just the same. :D

It may be misleading to you but its true, it can record up to 6 shows at once... 4 of them you might not want to watch but 6 shows just the same. :D

its misleading.....so for 3 hours a night you can record 6 things....but the other 21 hours a day its only 3....
again lets see the Hawper try and record all 4 channels of the basketball tourney tonight....

its misleading.....so for 3 hours a night you can record 6 things....but the other 21 hours a day its only 3....
again lets see the Hawper try and record all 4 channels of the basketball tourney tonight....
Lets say you want to keep those same 4 games, just move them to a EHDD. Doh, you can't unless you recorded to the EHDD with the H34... ;)

Equipment and programming aside DirecTV has better commercials. The last Dish commercials I really like were the "TV that doesn't suck" ones.

Equipment and programming aside DirecTV has better commercials. The last Dish commercials I really like were the "TV that doesn't suck" ones.
I like the new DIRECTV Charlie Sheen ad, but have no idea what it has to do with selling Satellite television.

But not a Golden Corral with one of those gross chocolate fountains where little kids pick their nose then stick their fingers in the fountain...

Eww gross.
At least with the GC ads, they're escaping the car to go to a GC. The guy in the Dish ad already has the Hopper. Is it worth jumping out to prove his own idiotic point??

so the 2nd one is misleading....

record the most shows at once? So tonight when you want to record all 4 basketball games who will be able to? Sure as hell not Dish as it only has 3 tuners on their Hawper (I guess as the 1st commercial says it is).
Hmmm.....lets see. tonight I have the basketball games set to record on CBS, TruTV, TBS & TNT and a hockey game on FSN North with the HR34...lets see Dish try that ;)

yea, it is very misleading. they say hopper, singular not hoppers, plural. I thought you could only records three shows at once iwht one hopper if you disable PTAT, which is what I want so it works for me, but. when someone gets this home with one hopper and says ok, let's records 5 or 6 shows right now, oooppps.

I think the second one is the better of the three. The third one, not sure what to think of that one??

But not a Golden Corral with one of those gross chocolate fountains where little kids pick their nose then stick their fingers in the fountain...

Eww gross.

I've seen those fountains and admired them, but this booger thing has completely changed my mind about them now......:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)