Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have been off contract for many, many years. Two 301's. I have been using mythtv. Interested in upgrading to a hopper and joey. I would really appreciate being contacted with options.

Upgrade to Hopper w/sling

Could someone from DIRT PM me regarding possible upgrade to Hopper with sling... I am a twenty year subscriber, with a 622 and 611, both leased. Thanks in advance.

Dirt team :Hopper upgrade

I would like to see about upgrading to a Hopper with sling and two joeys. I just ordered a replacement vip722k for a failing owned unit so if I could find out something soon maybe i could cancel my shipment and go Hopper instead. Thanks

Add a Joey?

I currently have two Hoppers w/Sling and 4 Joey's. I want to move a Hopper to another room and add a Joey to the other Hopper. Can someone from DIRT contact me please as online support was not able to help me with this. Thanks!

I am hoping for assistance from a DIRT member. I currently have 722 that has served me well for over 6 years but is now starting to fail. I'd like to see about swapping out the 722 for a Hopper (or, perhaps a Hopper w/Sling). Could someone from DIRT please PM me and provide me with information about a possible upgrade?

Hello, thinking of upgrading my equipment. Currently have a 922, 622 (going to 2 TV's) and 612 looking for a Hopper with sling and 2 Joey's (I don't need that 4th TV hooked up anymore). It looks like I may save some $$ with the fees, how much is the equipment though? If someone from DIRT would PM, I would appreciate it. Also, can I use an external drive to move current recordings to new system?

DISREGARD - Thank you anyway, I went to online chat and took care of it. I got the the equipment for free (hopper with sling and 2 Joey's) have the install scheduled for this Sunday afternoon and reduced my bill by $10. Now to go get an external drive and get my stuff (my wife's stuff) moved off the 922.

Last edited:
Hello, thinking of upgrading my equipment. Currently have a 922, 622 (going to 2 TV's) and 612 looking for a Hopper with sling and 2 Joey's (I don't need that 4th TV hooked up anymore). It looks like I may save some $$ with the fees, how much is the equipment though? If someone from DIRT would PM, I would appreciate it. Also, can I use an external drive to move current recordings to new system?

DISREGARD - Thank you anyway, I went to online chat and took care of it. I got the the equipment for free (hopper with sling and 2 Joey's) have the install scheduled for this Sunday afternoon and reduced my bill by $10. Now to go get an external drive and get my stuff (my wife's stuff) moved off the 922.

That is great to hear! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns! I hope you enjoy your Hopper!

Greetings,

I am looking for a solution to my current TV dilemma. I currently have a 722 (going to 2 TV's) and a 3rd TV in my basement. I am trying to find a solution that will allow me to watch recorded shows on my basement TV as well as the other 2 TV's. I don't know if I should add another DVR, go with the hopper system or look at another provider to possibly snag a new user deal. We have had Dish for over 12 years and really like it but need to find an affordable solution. If someone from DIRT could contact me to review my options I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

I have a 722 & 622. The 722 has just died, so I'll be using the equipment replacement plan to swap it out (again). Curious if there's a good enough deal to just upgrade to a Hopper & 2 Joey's instead.

I have a 722 & 622. The 722 has just died, so I'll be using the equipment replacement plan to swap it out (again). Curious if there's a good enough deal to just upgrade to a Hopper & 2 Joey's instead.

Shoot me a PM with your account and pin number so I can research what is available.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)