Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hopper upgrade

Please contact me about upgrading my two 1st Generation Hoppers with two Hoppers with built in sling. I pm'd Zach before I saw this thread.

Thanks,

Please contact me about upgrading my two 1st Generation Hoppers with two Hoppers with built in sling. I pm'd Zach before I saw this thread.

Thanks,

This has been taken care of by dirt. The best service ever!!

Was wondering if I could be contacted by the DIRT TEAM about upgrading from the gen 1 hopper to the the newer one. Thanks for any help you can give.

can I get a contact from a dirt member I'm moving and looking to upgrade from a 1 hopper set up to a hopper,hws and four joey set up ythanks

Wanting to upgrade my receivers to hopper with sling. Messaged Ray.

Ray, let me know if you get my message. For some reason it doesn't show up in my sent box.

Last edited:
Wanting to upgrade my receivers to hopper with sling. Messaged Ray.

Ray, let me know if you get my message. For some reason it doesn't show up in my sent box.

I believe Ray received your message. You won't see them in your sent messages unless you change the settings to "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".

I would like to upgrade one of my hoppers to a hopper with sling

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Zach,

Thanks, Ray did contact me. I am being helped and will finish off the process on Tuesday as he will be out till then. Thanks again for the great support.

Greetings all,

I would appreciate someone from DIRT contacting me about bringing my system up to date with the latest Dish goodies? :D

I would love some info on an upgrade to a HWS and a super joey, is wireless joey out yet?

Much appreciated!!

Hey....first post. :hatsoff:

Last edited:
Swap VIP 622 for Hopper w Sling

Hello DIRT Team, I have a VIP 622 that lost its hard drive capabilities long ago and now is unable to show an updated program guide. I'd like to trade this in for a Hopper with Sling. Please contact me. I really appreciate it.

Please provide your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number in a PM so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Hello DIRT Team, I have a VIP 622 that lost its hard drive capabilities long ago and now is unable to show an updated program guide. I'd like to trade this in for a Hopper with Sling. Please contact me. I really appreciate it.

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Greetings all,

I would appreciate someone from DIRT contacting me about bringing my system up to date with the latest Dish goodies? :D

I would love some info on an upgrade to a HWS and a super joey, is wireless joey out yet?

Much appreciated!!

Hey....first post. :hatsoff:

I have a VIP612 and 211z. I am curious what the cost would be to upgrade to a Hopper with a Super Joey. Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)