Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've been a customer for 10+ years. I have a 722k feeding two rooms and a 211k with an external hard drive in a third. I'm interested in replacing the 722 to get HD in the second room. Thanks.

I am thinking about upgrading to the HWS for 6 TV's. I saw something on the Dish website about 3 months free for the movie channels if I upgraded, but when I called Dish, they said that the "upgrade" special was for new customers only. How can new customers upgrade?

I am thinking about upgrading to the HWS for 6 TV's. I saw something on the Dish website about 3 months free for the movie channels if I upgraded, but when I called Dish, they said that the "upgrade" special was for new customers only. How can new customers upgrade?
I may be wrong but I think there referring to a new upgrading from a standard receiver to the hopper system.

I may be wrong but I think there referring to a new upgrading from a standard receiver to the hopper system.
I have ViP receivers. Is that what you mean by standard? Or do you mean pre-ViP? I don't have the hopper yet.

I have ViP receivers. Is that what you mean by standard? Or do you mean pre-ViP? I don't have the hopper yet.
Sorry for the confusion, when a new customer signs up the hopper is considered a upgrade with an additional up front charge. There current promotion is to upgrade from non- hopper receiver such as 222k, 512, 612, 625,722k to a hopper system at no additional up front charge.

Does anyone know how long it takes for someone to contact you to upgrade or is there another way. I would much rather deal with someone from Dirt than csr

Ai did a chat session, took all of 10 minutes max, no charge for hws, super joey and 2 joeys +2 yr commitment, installed next day.

your welcome i tried to help people rey is also a nice guy on here also to talk to if you need help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts