Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to be contacted by a DIRT team member in regards to a new subscription (converting from local cable). Believe I may need your special assistance in requesting a 2 hopper-1 joey configuration, which will become a 2 hopper-2 joey configuration later this year (just don't want/need the extra joey for a few months).

If you find that person who can give you the "special assistance" please let us all know. You may be seeking the Holy Grail, my friend.

By the way, welcome to the forum!

I am a current dish customer. My inital contract expires in June, 2012. I have a VIP 711 and a 211k. I have 2 HDTV's hooked up to the 711 and a lone tv hooked to the 211. If possible I would like to change out these receivers for a Hopper, Joey setup! So I think I would need a Hopper/2 Joey setup. Could I please have a quote on the price for the upgrade. Thanks!

I would like to be contacted by a DIRT team member in regards to a new subscription (converting from local cable). Believe I may need your special assistance in requesting a 2 hopper-1 joey configuration, which will become a 2 hopper-2 joey configuration later this year (just don't want/need the extra joey for a few months).

You might want to consider just getting the 2/2 setup initially with your upgrade if you plan on getting Joey in 2 months anyway. This way it would be free in the upgrade and you would only pay and extra outlet fee for 2 months (2 X $7 = $14) as opposed to purchasing a Joey in 2 months ($99 - $149 MSRP).

TimA, you can put the extra Joey on another HDMI port on your main TV an have one click access (Input Swap) to see the other Hopper without waiting for the integration software.

...which would require a 2nd coax run from the node to the main TV's room.

Would like to find out what it would take to upgrade my system 2 622's, 1 722, 1 625, 1 510 I would need 2 Hoppers and 4 Joeys, Thanks!

I am a current dish customer with no contract. I have a VIP 622 and an old sd dish reciever. I have 2 HDTVI would like to change out these receivers for a Hopper, Joey setup! So I think I would need a Hopper/2 Joey setup. Could I please have a quote on the price for the upgrade, and I am moving. I alway had the dish protection plan , auto pay and 250 hd. Thanks!!

Could I please have a quote on the price for the upgrade to a Hopper/Joey system. Thanks!

I currently have 2- 722 units in my house. I would like 2 Hoppers/1 Joey. I have the Everything Package currently.

Robert

isaacmorseMI said:
PM Zach when he gets on tomorrow. So far he's the only one that can setup that kind of a configuration.

He's off tomorrow, but I bet he still checks his PM.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I have 2 722's fed to my HD televisions by a component matrix switch in my basement. Because of this setup, I can't use Joey's due to the fact I cannot feed the HDMI throughout the house. I would like to replace and upgrade my 2 722's to at least 2, but hopefully 3 hoppers. Could someone from DIRT please contact me for upgrade options.
Thanks,
Chad

I currently have 2- 722 units in my house. I would like 2 Hoppers/1 Joey. I have the Everything Package currently.

Robert

Robert, I can help you with the upgrade for 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys. Would you send me a private message with the phone number on the account so I can assist you further?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)