Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to be contacted to see what my options are for upgrading to a Hopper(s) and a Joey. Currently have 2 612's and nearing the end of my contract. Thanks.

Could a DiRT team member please PM me about upgrading to the Hopper (and a Joey)? Currently have a 722.

Could a DiRT team member please PM me about upgrading to a Hopper. Currently have a 510, 2-211 and a 722

OK here goes. Would appreciate a PM from a DiRT team member about upgrading from an owned (if that makes any difference?) ViP622 to a Hopper.

Hey guys! We're getting a lot of requests for 2H/0J and 2H/1J setups. I just wanted to post that this is something that we are still not able to setup (I have spoken with Zach and Mike on this as well). There are certain scenarios where we can setup 1H/0J, but not always.

Everyone who has requested a PM should have received one by now, but please make another post if you have not.

Wanted advice on upgrading to a VIP722K from 612 or going the Hopper/Joey route. Currently have 250 and 612, 525 and 211K.

Please PM me about upgrading from a 722/622 to 1H/3J or 2H/2J. Thanks.

Hi all!
Interested in upgrading from a 722k and a 211 (could that be right?), to either a 1 hopper, 1 Joey system or just two Hoppers, and would like advice.
Would love a pm to chat about it.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)