Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have a single 222 and I'm considering switching to a 722 or a 1 Hopper and 1 Joey system. Could a DIRT member contact me please?

I have a five year old 722 and I'm considering a Hopper upgrade. Could someone from DIRT contact me? Thanks!

New Customer looking for DIRT member

Could a DIRT member contact me? New customer looking for 2 Hoppers and 3 Joeys. Thanks.

I'm considering upgrading from a 722 and 722k to a Hopper and 3 Joeys. Can a DIRT member please contact me? Thank you.

Can anyone tell me how much more it will cost to have a 2 hopper 1 joey system versus a 1 hopper 2 joey system? I'm having new service installed Thursday. Also can anyone confirm that if you have 2 hoppers and a sling box you will only be able to see content on the hopper that the sling box is plugged into?

Interested in upgrading to the Hopper, and am also moving in the next few weeks. Own my current equipment, out of contract. Probably 1 hopper/1 joey.

Thanks DIRT!

Tried the Dish chat last night, currently lease two HD DVRs off contract, 8 years, autopay. Really interested in 2 hoppers and 1 joey. Was told $200 total for both hoppers (which is fine) but would still have to pay the $100 install and my bill would go up $25 a month (or $32 a month with maintenance plan) and still have to re-up for 24 months with no discounts.

So now I'm thinking of switching :confused:, should I threaten to cancel? Thanks

add the service plan and the install will only be $15 then you can cancel the service plan later.

You didn't say what receivers you have now so can't give correct amount of increase per month but it is definitely less than $25

By the way you were given a price for two hoppers & TWO joeys, you just would need to cancel 2nd Joey at time of install. Dishes system doesn't let them setup a two hopper single joey install. I don't think DIRT can do that either.

Last edited:
By "later", he means you could cancel the service plan even a week after install, and you would only be charged a pro-rated amount for the service plan, around $2. However, would adding and dropping the service plan within the same 30 day window cause a $5 change fee, or is that just for programming changes?

I wish in the update, the DLNA function of the Hopper would get some more functionality....like FF and RR.
I know a lot of people are probably interested in this feature.....
thanks.
Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)