Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to be contacted regarding upgrade to 1 Hopper, 1 Joey system. Currently have a VIP722K, and a VIP211K. Possibly even a 1 Hopper and 0 Joey. I am not using the 211 at all.

I would like to be contacted regarding my upgrade options. I also currently have the VIP722K and VIP211K with external drive as dvr.
Interested in 1H/2J or possibly 2H/0J.

I would like to be contacted regarding my upgrade options. I also currently have the VIP722.
Interested in 1H/2J. I am out of contract and moving to a new house.

Newbie 721

Try this.

Yellow Hot Key
Select Network
Select Broadband
Select MoCA from drop down
Blue Hot Key twice.

Hello please contact need info was just installed but already interested in adding second Hopper as we 4 tv's and right now they gave us 1 Hopper 3 Joeys. Thank you

Hmmm... I'm somewhat interested in upgrading my 622 to a Hopper, but I'm not sure I like what I'm seeing here! I've had my 622 for nearly 6 years now, and been a Dish customer a little longer. I got the 622 mainly for the dual recording. It's only ever been hooked up to one HDTV, as that's all I have. So I don't really need a Joey at all. I'd like to get a PM about my upgrade options. Thanks!

Hi there. I too would like to see what my options would be upgrading from a 722 to a hopper, with zero joeys. I am perhaps most interested in how much my wiring will have to change, as that could be a deal killer.

thanks much.

-nick

DIRT Team please PM me, I would like to upgrade the DISH system in my RV. I currently have a VIP 622 receiver with a Winegard Traveler 1000 antenna and two HD TVs. I would like to get A Hopper and Joey so that I would have HD programming available to both TVs.
Billday

Hmmm... I'm somewhat interested in upgrading my 622 to a Hopper, but I'm not sure I like what I'm seeing here! I've had my 622 for nearly 6 years now, and been a Dish customer a little longer. I got the 622 mainly for the dual recording. It's only ever been hooked up to one HDTV, as that's all I have. So I don't really need a Joey at all. I'd like to get a PM about my upgrade options. Thanks!
THanks, MattG for assisting me. I'd edit my original post, but it seems that window has passed!

Would a DIRT member please contact me about upgrading to a 1H/3J or 2H/2J? Thank you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.