Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
YEa they quoted me $99 plus $95 tech fee before I pay that I'll cancel. my receiver died last night so I am looking through directv site now to see what they got I bet they don't charge me for a receiver and yes I am out of contract have been for a year or two

Called Dish to add second Hopper for my daughter and was told She would have to buy one for $500, I cannot believe that you would have to buy a hopper that is dumb to say the least the Hopper three Joey is not working our for her, can someone please give me some info as to what she can do. Or buy out the contract and go back to Direc. No one explained that the fourth joey has to mirror other joeys or the hopper that is why see needs another Hopper HELP

This would be possible as a qualifying new customer. As an existing customer it would be $100.00- $100.00 -Free -Free -Free as a best case senario!

Hello Mary -

I also have 5 tvs all HD. I currently have 1 722K with OTA (connecting 2 tvs, second 722 (stand alone) and a 625 connected to 2 tvs. As the 625 is SD connected to 2 HD tvs I would like to have HD (but have no need for DVR as these are in bedrooms which currently no one occupies). Being able to record multiple shows at once is important. Can you tell me what it would cost to go to a Hopper configuration? I have been with Dish 10+ years, have support account and direct pay. You quoted $100 - Free - Free - Free as a best case ...

Hello Mary -

I also have 5 tvs all HD. I currently have 1 722K with OTA (connecting 2 tvs, second 722 (stand alone) and a 625 connected to 2 tvs. As the 625 is SD connected to 2 HD tvs I would like to have HD (but have no need for DVR as these are in bedrooms which currently no one occupies). Being able to record multiple shows at once is important. Can you tell me what it would cost to go to a Hopper configuration? I have been with Dish 10+ years, have support account and direct pay. You quoted $100 - Free - Free - Free as a best case ...

Dirt responded and we are working on a solution!

When available could a Dirt member contact me please about upgrading to hopper, out of contract at the moment. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I need to upgrade 2 722s to 3 Hoppers and 2 Joeys. Also need help finding a solution to get TV out to my garage/workshop. Please contact me! :)

My contract with DISH is up Sept 7th, was looking at options with Hopper vs Directv HR34. Directv offer was very good, 1 HR34 (5 Tuner) and 4 HD DVR HR25's, NFL 1 year, movies etc... However I like the GUI and apple ipad like interface and guide of Hopper. Dish offer was for 2 Hoppers and 3 Joey's. Anyway.... I'm staying with Dish, Like program guide and GUI better, but what they are going to do is 3 Hoppers, 2 Joey's and 1 Sling, They are also doing some monthly credits for the year, and movies channels free 3 months then 1/2 price for 6 months. My hardware cost out of pocket for the 3 Hoppers was $ 150. Looking forward to the new set up... I currently have 4 HD DVR's 622.... Of note the 1 hopper will be isolated from all the other units, but I'm ok with that, as it will be in our daughters tv room, so she will not be able to delete our programs, she will be on here own Hopper set up.

As with others, I'd also like to be contacted by a DIRT member about upgrading to a Hopper/Joey system from 2 ViP 722 DVRs. Thanks!

I'm interested in upgrading to a hopper and 3 joeys from a 722 and 622. We're building a new house, which should be done in Feb 2013, which is when we'd upgrade. But I need to figure out the pre-wire for satellite TV now so I can have the wiring correct for the install after we close. Thx.

I'm interested in upgrading to a hopper and 3 joeys from a 722 and 622. We're building a new house, which should be done in Feb 2013, which is when we'd upgrade. But I need to figure out the pre-wire for satellite TV now so I can have the wiring correct for the install after we close. Thx.
Go 2 and 2- you'll be glad you did

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts