Hopper Upgrades

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
David said:
I am interested in being contacted to upgrade from one 622 and two 522's to 2 Hoppers, one Joey and a sling adapter. Please PM me...

I have been contacted within just a couple of hours...great response!

I'm interested in a Hopper upgrade (4 TVs, so 1 Hopper, 3 Joeys). Dish chat quoted me $200 for the Hopper and $100 per Joey, so $500. That's nuts!

If someone from DIRT can contact me and possibly help, that'd be awesome :)

Hello, interested in upgrade from 1 722 duo downstairs and 1 322 duo upstairs. I'm frustrated but don't mean to sound harsh from here on. Stupid questions I can't get answered by Dish customer service/sales/anyone: does system include internet or am I risking my Exede fair usage limit - there's only 1 usage bump left available to me and we use our home network for computers/printer? This is 4th 722 (3 replacements) which also doesn't work correctly, we've been charged continuously for 5 years minimum for a non existent 3rd solo receiver, have never received promised free Roku so we can buy back 1 lost channel for about $6 per episode HD + account indicates no shipment scheduled, and our install upstairs enters building/ splits inside a closet which prevents closing closet door in receiver side room - no success getting any of this handled properly so why would I pay for an upgrade which in turn increases monthly billing for reduced desirable programming replaced by programming of no interest AND the offered 1H/3J system means 1 room watches someone else's choice but apparently doesn't include ALL equipment required to make functional. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to install 2H 2J with all required to function properly, which at least allows current level of system use when it works? If indeed the new system uses my Exede for all programming, and I also have to bump to the final level of use, my cost-to-use increases significantly & no one can tell me the potential impact if it exists. I've stuck with Dish for 9 years and countless hours on phone or waiting for technicians/walking them thru a 'unique' installation by one of the former Dish contracted service providers, the continued billing issue, etc. All I want is to watch intelligent programming of interest at a reasonable cost without a lot of problems, using least obtrusive equipment installed neatly and properly tested before tech leaves. I'd like to be able to eat too, so yes, cost does matter. I have referred customers, some purchased, so I've supported the company expansion in my small way. Any assistance to make a one shot correction of things, by this company that seems to care but is tripped up by their service delivery system, would be SO appreciated that I can't explain it to you!

I am a longtime Dish subscriber interested in a 2H / 2J system upgrade. Could a DIRT member please contact me. Thank you.

Interested in upgrading older VIP722 to a Hopper and 2 Joey's. I'm not under contract and very price sensitive to any upfront and monthly cost but ok with commitment. Please PM me. Thank you.

I have a couple of questions and would like a dirt member to pm me. Interested in trying to get a hopper and then also have a question about my roku deal. I was supposed to get a $30 credit to purchase the shows I was missing on AMC. I got the Roku but no credit. Thanks.

Would like to be contacted by a DIRT member please. I am currently running a VIP 622 and a 625 and would like to look at my options.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)