Hopper Upgrades

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi,

I have 1 old Hooper with sling adaptor, and 1 Joey. I would want to do one of two options below :

Option 1: Replace Joey with HWS, i.e. have total 2-hoopers and no Joey.
Option 2: Replace my Hooper with sling adaptor to new HWS receiver, and keep my Joey.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The installer took away 2 722s and a 622. The Dish site listed the return of the 722s and dropped any other mention of all of them. Should I worry that I will be billed for a 622? The 622 was not on the signed sheet, which I initialed without be able to see all of it until online.
-Ken

I wouldn't be concerned with it. If the installer took them then he will return them and you should never see an unreturned equipment charge. You may just want to keep an eye on the bill for the next month or two just to be safe and if something appears, just call dish and let them know and they should be able to straighten it out.

I have an upgrade question. Currently have 1-722, 2-622's and 1-510d. Have are large house and currently running a mix of Dish and cable. Would love to jettison the cable and move to a whole house Hopper/Joey system.
What are my options and costs to cover a total of 8 separate TV's? Would like to have the sling enabled Hopper(s). Thank you

I am also looking to upgrade from a 722 to 1 Hopper with Sling and One Joey. At your convenience, please PM me

I am a long time Dish customer with America's Top 200 and Blockbuster@home. I own my VIP 622 receiver. I am looking for a PM on how much it would cost me to upgrade to the new Hopper with sling and 1 Joey. I would also like to know how much more per month it will cost me with that setup over my existing service.

I am a long time DISH customer and currently have 2 VIP 722 receivers connected to 3 TVs. I am interested in switching to a system with 1 Hopper with Sling, 1 Hopper, and 2 Joeys (obviously 4 TVs). The 4th TV will be down by the pool but I don't have the TV yet. Will DISH provide the equipment and run the cable line and leave the Joey with me even if it is not connected to a TV yet? I understand that they will charge me as if it is connected to a TV. Also, how will the new equipment affect my monthly bill?

I currently have a 2H/4J setup and would be interested in upgrading one or both of my Hoopers. If a Dirt member could PM me, that would be great.

I am also interested in the upgrade from 1 622 & 1 722 to 2 Hoppers W/Sling & 2 Joey's, What would the upgrade cost & how much will it change my monthly bill?
Also what is included in upgrading? Is the networking included?

Please PM me when convienient. Would like upgrade options to upgrade to Hopper (sling not needed) and 1 Joey?? from 722. Need HD on 2 TV's and 1 SD tv. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Interested in upgrading to 1 HWS & 1 Joey from a 622 & 211, would like to know my options, please PM at your convenience. Thank you.

Current Dish customer. 2 TVs with 1 722k + Sling adapter and 1 211k and am interested in replacing with Hopper setup. Please PM me with info. Thank you.

interested in upgrading from 1 VIP722K and one VIP211 to the hopper. 2 HDTV's and one SD tv. can run a converter from HDMI if needed. Chatted with someone online who didn't seem to know the prices or the equipment and quoted around 300$ for an upgrade. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts