Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why would you want to buy one, unless you've already leased the max that you can. There is no advantage. No difference in monthly fees. Same service if it fails. Why spend the money to purchase a Hopper.

Because when they installed my 2H + 2J system in my house they also took my 612 that is in my shop which is too far away from house to connect another Joey. I don't need a dvr out there only a tuner anyway.

DIRT Team. I am interested in upgrading to 1 Hopper with the built in Sling Box and 1 Joey. My main goal is to get HD on my 2nd TV. I currently have a 722k with an OTA tuner and a Sling Box. I am also interested in the possibly of upgrading my channel package if the price is right. Century Link Prism TV and Comcast have better program packages then Dish for less money. The downside to this changing to another service provider is that I would have to train my wife how do use the new remote, which I don't particularly want to do. I would rather stay with Dish. I have been a satisfied Dish customer since 2004. PM me when you can. Thanks for your help.

I would like to upgrade to a Hopper system. Curently have 622VIP and 3 other dish boxes. Could a member of the DIRT team contact me and I can give more details of our current setup? Thank You.

Hi, I have been a dish customer for over 4 years now. I am in Southern California and have the same VIP 722 that I started with. I am interested in upgrading to a Hopper with 1 Joey setup. I currently am on the Dish America pack but would be interested in upgrading if the price is right. I am planning on upgrading my home DSL to U-Verse with phone and am evaluating the "triple play" promo for phone-TV-internet that they have and want to find the best deal. I would like to stay with Dish if possible, though. Please contact me when you can. Thank you for your help.

:)

I just want to acknowledge DIRT member TommyF for his great service. I contacted him late this morning and he quickly responded to all of my questions and then set me up for HWS, hopper and 2 Joey install this Saturday.

Scheduled for upgrade from 722K+3 211's to 2H + 3J next Friday.

Can I back up my timers on the 722k to the remote and then download them to one of the Hoppers with the 20.0 IR remote?

'Fraid not, unfortunately.

Hi I have vip722k. I want to upgrade to hopper with sling. 2 hd and 1 sd tv. What configuration i should get and how much it will cost. Please send me a PM.

Just cancelled my 2 Hopper/3 Joey upgrade due to the exorbidant fee increases on the Hopper.

With the protection plan, my bill was going up $17 per month and I could not see paying $28 more per month with the fees tacked onto that.

It's only television and not THAT important.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)