Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also interested in upgrade to Hopper

Could I have a DIRT member PM me? I am interested in upgrade to either 2 Hoppers or 1 Hopper and 1 Joey. Currently have 1 VIP722k.

Can a DIRT member please contact me. Interesting in upfront & monthly fees to upgrade to a 2 Hopper w/ Sling and 3 Joey setup from my 722, 211, 512 and two 311 receivers setup. Thanks!!

I am going to try again. I am interested in upgrading to the hopper with sling from a vip622. I have been a customer since 07'. I am hoping to get a pm by a DIRT member.

I am going to try again. I am interested in upgrading to the hopper with sling from a vip622. I have been a customer since 07'. I am hoping to get a pm by a DIRT member.

I, too, was wondering how long to wait for a response before making the request again. I know everyone's busy, and there's no particular rush other than a desire to avoid the upcoming price increase. Just didn't know how long to wait before trying to contact Dish directly.

Would a DIRT team member PM me. Would like to upgrade my 622 DVR for a single Hopper/Sling. Need a breakdown of the increased costs over my current plan minus taxes. Will keep the protection plan as well.

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number so I can provide you the information you requested. Thanks.

Would a DIRT team member PM me. Would like to upgrade my 622 DVR for a single Hopper/Sling. Need a breakdown of the increased costs over my current plan minus taxes. Will keep the protection plan as well.

We do apologize for the delay in our response on the thread. Everyone should be contact at this point but if anyone still needs assistance, please PM me directly. Thank you!

MaryB@Dish, your message box is full and I could not send a PM. Could you or another DIRT member please try contacting me again?
"maryb@Dish Network has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Hi could a DIRT member please PM me re upgrading my EXISTING Gen I Hopper (Qty 1) and 3 Joey's to the new Gen II Hopper? Looking for Cost difference (initial one time) and monthly recurring difference.

Thanks very much
Dean T Rose - Dallas TX 75224

Long time Dish customer (17years) considering options to upgrade 1 x VIP622 and 2 x VIP722. Last upgrade was done in 2008. Contact by a DIRT member would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
We'd like to upgrade to a hopper and 1 or 2 joeys depending on cost. We currently have 625 dvr and have been loyal dish customers since 2006. will likely keep current programming (top 200 i think). Will watch for your pm. Thanks in advance for help.

I would like to upgrade to a Hopper with sling and one joey. Contact by a DIRT member would be greatly appreciated.

Looking to possibly upgrade to a (hopefully) 2 Hopper x 2 Joey system (if possible) after a move. If a DIRT member could contact me it would be much appreciated.

Hopper uograde

I currently have a leased VIP 622, 2 leased 211ks, and 1 purchased 211k. I would like to know the cost of upgrading to a Hopper with sling system. We have 5 tvs and 4 viewers, so we would probably need more than one hopper. If a DIRT member could contact me with this information, I would appreciate it.

Anyone having any luck going from Hopper 2k to HWS? I got my 2k late last year - assuming it's pretty much guaranteed to be a full price upgrade for me?

Status
Please reply by conversation.