Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm ready for a Hopper upgrade. If a member of the DIRT team would send me a PM to discuss my situation I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Could a DIRT team member please PM me. I was working with ZachS and we have everything figured out but we didn't get the deal finalized before his vacation.
I know what I want and just need to schedule an install.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

I was working with ZachS and we have everything figured out but we might not have gotten the deal finalized before his vacation. I have sent Stephenh a pm with my correspodence with Zachs. Could you check into it and make sure the order goes thru.
Thanks in advance.

Current configuration is (3) TVs using 722K and 612.

I called Dish to upgrade to (2) Hoppers 2.0 and (1) Joey.

I placed upgrade on hold when the Dish Rep said "the dish on my roof would have to be replaced for an additional $100 if using (2) Hoppers". Does this sound correct?

Current configuration is (3) TVs using 722K and 612.

I called Dish to upgrade to (2) Hoppers 2.0 and (1) Joey.

I placed upgrade on hold when the Dish Rep said "the dish on my roof would have to be replaced for an additional $100 if using (2) Hoppers". Does this sound correct?
Something about this does not sound right but I would need to review the account to be able to know for sure. Can you please send me your account or phone number, your full name and the 4 digit pin number on your account? Thank you!

It has been about a month since I tried convincing Dish to upgrade me from the original Hopper to the Hopper with Sling for free. Has anyone had any luck making this happen?

It has been about a month since I tried convincing Dish to upgrade me from the original Hopper to the Hopper with Sling for free. Has anyone had any luck making this happen?

I was on the online chat the other day. I chatted with a CSR because I was looking for the upgrade to the Hopper with Sling. I had a VIP722k not the old Hopper like you. I told her I was ready to cancel because I was out of contract and would switch to Comcast. She turned me over to someone in the Dish Customer Loyalty Department. He said that he could wave the $100.00 fee. But when I get my next bill the fee was there. I called and complained because I was told there would be no fee. The fee has now been removed. If you do the online chat, be sure to save it as your proof of what was said by the Dish employee. Good luck. I hope this helps.

I was on the online chat the other day. I chatted with a CSR because I was looking for the upgrade to the Hopper with Sling. I had a VIP722k not the old Hopper like you. I told her I was ready to cancel because I was out of contract and would switch to Comcast. She turned me over to someone in the Dish Customer Loyalty Department. He said that he could wave the $100.00 fee. But when I get my next bill the fee was there. I called and complained because I was told there would be no fee. The fee has now been removed. If you do the online chat, be sure to save it as your proof of what was said by the Dish employee. Good luck. I hope this helps.
Hope this doesn't happen to me, I'll keep a lookout. I wasn't able to get this deal through DIRT or chat, so I called in and the rep gave me the deal for a free Hopper w/ Sling for a $95 install fee only. Otherwise, the cost would have been $100 upgrade fee plus $28 for four months of protection plan to avoid install fee. I did not have to go through the loyalty department.

I called back and had a second rep verify this and recorded the conversation. Hopefully, I will not have to resort to using the recording to prove my innocence. :)

Hi, Can a DIRT member please PM me to activate an owned Hopper within the next few minutes? Thanks

EDIT, All done. Please disregard

Last edited:
Would like to upgrade to a Hopper w/sling and 2 Joey's. currently have a leased 625 and 301 ( I also have a 522 but want to keep that on a separate dish) w/ America's top 200. Was looking for the cost to upgrade and install. Could a DIRT team member PM me.
Thanks in Advance,
Dom

Last edited:
Would like to upgrade to 1 Hopper w/sling, 1 Hopper and 3 joeys. Was looking for the cost to upgrade and new total monthly bill costs. Could a DIRT member PM me please.
Roger

Could a member of DIRT contact me via PM, please? I think it's time to upgrade to the Hopper w/Sling, a Joey, and an OTA module. Thanks!

Hopper Upgrade

Could a DIRT member please PM to see about scheduling an upgrade to a HWS. Currently have two hoppers and would like to upgrade one.

Hopper upgrade

Can a DIRT staff person contact me about upgrading from a 622 and a 301 with America's top 250 to 2 HWS and one Joey? I'd like to see up front costs and monthly billing changes. Dish customer for around 15 years.

Think we are too late to get it done before 5/22? Thanks!

Chris B.

I didn't ask for DIRT to contact me. I went to the top of the forum, found a DIRT member on line an PM'd him. Through a series of PM's I'm upgrading my 2 Hoppers to 2 HWS's at the end of the month.
So my recommendation to anyone wanting to upgrade, skip asking to be contacted and be proactive and contact DIRT yourself.

Could a DIRT team member please contact me regarding an upgrade to HWS and Two Joeys? I currently have a 722k (leased), 211k (leased), and a 211 (owned). I am currently out of contract. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)