Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Adding a Joey

In March I upgraded to a Hopper with Sling and 1 Joey. Would like to know what would it cost to now add a 2nd Joey.

I've got my current DISH on hold pending a move to a new house but am now ready to restart. I want to hear from a DIRT about options to upgrade. I had a chat online but that didn't go very well because I kept getting different things from different folks. Anyway, please PM me - I'd love to stay with DISH but need some DISH love and TLC to be convinced.

Moving ... but also thinking about upgrading to the HWS at the same time. 2 Televisions. What are my options?

DIRT Folks, I actually did a post on Friday from a DIRT member, but due to the week-end stuff, I missed the reply back. So who ever is watching the requests today. I have recently moved. I am also thinking of upgrading to a Hopper with Sling with one Joey (hence two TVs). I currently have a 722K. I would also like the OTA adapter for the Hopper with Sling and also the network adapter (not sure what it is called exactly). If folks could quote me a price for the upgrades, including monthly costs, that would be great. Thanks ... again.

DIRT Folks, I actually did a post on Friday from a DIRT member, but due to the week-end stuff, I missed the reply back. So who ever is watching the requests today. I have recently moved. I am also thinking of upgrading to a Hopper with Sling with one Joey (hence two TVs). I currently have a 722K. I would also like the OTA adapter for the Hopper with Sling and also the network adapter (not sure what it is called exactly). If folks could quote me a price for the upgrades, including monthly costs, that would be great. Thanks ... again.

I can get that information for you, theoak. Can you send me a PM with the account or phone #? The rough cost will be $12 for the whole-home DVR fee, and $7 for the Joey on the monthly rates. The equipment itself varies based on the account itself.

Hi, I am looking to upgrade from a 722k and 2 211s to a Hopper and 2 Joeys, or two hoppers and one Joey if possible. Been a customer for right at two years. Any help appreciated.

Hi, i currently have a 622 with a slinbox and 211 on my account with just 2 HDTV's. I would like to get an idea of what my options are with Hopper or 722 with sling adapter.

Thanks

Cost to upgrade from 1st generation Hopper to Hopper with Sling?

We have been DISH customers for several years and upgraded last summer to the 1st generation Hopper plus one Joey. I was wondering what the cost(s) would be to upgrade again to the HWS, and what effect, if any, this would have on our monthly fees? Should I wait until the 11th? Thank you in advance!

Hi, i currently have a 622 with a slinbox and 211 on my account with just 2 HDTV's. I would like to get an idea of what my options are with Hopper or 722 with sling adapter.

Thanks

I can look into both of those options to see which one would work best. Can you send me a PM with the account or phone # please?

We have been DISH customers for several years and upgraded last summer to the 1st generation Hopper plus one Joey. I was wondering what the cost(s) would be to upgrade again to the HWS, and what effect, if any, this would have on our monthly fees? Should I wait until the 11th? Thank you in advance!

We can definitely review the cost for a HWS and any changes to the monthly bill if there are some. Just send me a PM with the account info, and i'll check it out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts