- Oct 20, 2005
The Hopper is a great new product but can be made better. Please contribute features you would like to see added to the Hopper. Please keep the suggestions software related so changes could be rolled out to existing hopper customers.
- Add "Start Over" button when playback of a show is stopped.
- On the timer conflict page, show alternate times when the same show can be recorded. The alternate time can be selected instead of skipping the show.
- After watching a show on an external drive the list switches back to the internal drive. It should keep the current drive selection until it is changed.
- Support folder use on external drives.
- Optionally display recordings in a table view so the entire program name can be viewed. Each row would have a thumbnail to the left and the complete program text to the right.
- Shows saved from PTAT must include the default time extensions for starting and ending.
- Support alphabetic keys on USB keyboards plugged into the Hopper. This allows easier searching as well as use of apps such as Facebook.