Hopper with Sling now has U710 update!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
I received firmware update U710 on 12/10/2018. Has anyone else got this or am I the last one and this is old news. Hipkat, do you know what they updated?

I could have answered my own question if I had looked at my receiver this morning. Last night my HWS installed version U711.

I wonder if U711 is the equivalent of the U527 or U528 version that everyone has been talking about for the Hopper 3?

Doesn’t seem to have affected the guide. But then, that’s HD vs UHD.
I agree. I do not see any increased sharpness or clarity in the guide. I guess that improvement that Hopper 3 owner's saw with U527-U528 update did not make its way down to the HWS (perhaps the CPU in the HWS couldn't handle the increased resolution without making it slower than it already is).

I agree. I do not see any increased sharpness or clarity in the guide. I guess that improvement that Hopper 3 owner's saw with U527-U528 update did not make its way down to the HWS (perhaps the CPU in the HWS couldn't handle the increased resolution without making it slower than it already is).

From what I've seen the 1080 guide and GUI upgrade was for the Hopper 3 only.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)