Hopper with Sling Software 302 Released

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
I wanted to let everyone know I got a new software this morning of 302 I didn't really see anything new at all with this update.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Orignal Hopper...if U hit the red button on ur remote...it now list all six tuners..as I have two hoppers. In the past it only listed 3...so...dont know if thats new!!! lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using SatelliteGuys

I have Orignal Hopper...if U hit the red button on ur remote...it now list all six tuners..as I have two hoppers. In the past it only listed 3...so...dont know if thats new!!! lol

The PTAT streaming feature now stays on the tv viewing status screen at all times along with the normal 3 tuner listing. It still functions the same but the display was changed.

also noticed in new dish commerical it shows six....so guessin thats why it does now...to show the commerical is legit...lol

I am no longer able to prepare a tv show for mobile from the Joey.

Still works for me. I can't remember, but if you have both an original and a new Hopper, make sure the Joey is linked to the HWS. If its linked to the original and you are looking at the original hoppers recordings then that may explain it. If that's not the case then you may want to try some reboots.

Still works for me. I can't remember, but if you have both an original and a new Hopper, make sure the Joey is linked to the HWS. If its linked to the original and you are looking at the original hoppers recordings then that may explain it. If that's not the case then you may want to try some reboots.

I only have th hopper with sling. No other hoppers. I reset both the hopper and Joey this morning and it didn't come back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts